The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Blogging life news/updates:
Happy Easter! I hope everyone’s having a lovely holiday, if you celebrate it!
Thanks to reading The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up I started cleaning out my room. In the process, I stumbled across a board game I totally forgot I even had: Bookopoly!
This week also marked the start of Camp NaNoWriMo. Camp NaNo is just like regular November NaNo, only your word count is flexible and you can join a “cabin” with other writers. I’m writing solo this month, and I’m still aiming for 50,000 words. But so far I’m on target for my daily word count and I’m having a good time writing my dystopia.
Now, onto the week!
What I read/reviewed:
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski. 4 stars.
- The Fire Sermon by Francesca Haig. 4 stars.
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo. 3 stars.
- Invaded by Melissa Landers. 3 stars.
Planning to read next:
- A Love Like Blood by Marcus Sedgwick. I know, I know, I’ve had this as my “next book” for weeks now…
- The Walled City by Ryan Graudin.
The books I acquired:
Here are the books I acquired this week.
- Bone Deep by Kim O’Brien. Egalley via NetGalley. Thank you, Spencer Hill!
- The Silver Witch by Paula Brackston. ARC. Thank you, Thomas Dunne Books (St. Martin’s Press)!
- Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone. Egalley via NetGalley. Thank you, Disney Hyperion!
- Find the Good by Heather Lende. ARC. Thank you, Algonquin Books!
The library haul:
Here’s what I picked up from the library this week.
- The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows.
- The Sunday Post — March 29th, 2015
- Monthly Wrap-Up — March 2015
- TBR List — April 2015
- Waiting on Wednesday — Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton
What are you currently reading?