The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
What I read/reviewed:
- Soulprint by Megan Miranda. Review to come! 4 stars.
- The Tragic Age by Stephen Metcalfe. 3 stars.
- The Fangirl’s Guide to the Galaxy: A Handbook for Girl Geeks by Sam Maggs. Review coming closer to release date! 4 stars.
- Infinite by Jodi Meadows. 4 stars.
- Gronk: A Monster’s Story: Volume 2 by Katie Cook. 4 stars.
- Enchantment Lake by Margi Preus. 2 stars.
- The Mystery Writers of America Cookbook edited by Kate White. This book is 1) making me want to cook and try out all the recipes and 2) read all these mystery authors!
- Dare to Dream by Carys Jones. Such a cool end-of-the-world concept. However, I’m a third of the way through and it’s not really going anywhere yet…
- The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black. I’m on the verge of DNF-ing this. I love Holly Black and this book is something totally up my alley (fantasy, fae, etc), but it just lost its steam about halfway through and I have no interest in it anymore. I’m really torn. Should I give up or finish the last 150 pages? If any of you have read it, does it get better, the second half? Should I keep going or come back to it another time?
Planning to read next:
- In Which I Interrogate Myself About My Reviewing Tactics
- Top Ten Tuesday — Books On My Spring TBR List
- Waiting on Wednesday — Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
What are you currently reading?