Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Here are the top (ahem, eleven) historical fiction books I want to read. (Yes, yes, I know, I am terrible at picking only 10 books.)
The Top Ten (*cough* eleven):
- A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray.
- Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden.
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett.
- Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein.
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon.
- The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons.
- What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell.
- The Diviners by Libba Bray.
- A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller.
- Heart of a Samurai by Margi Preus.
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr.
Have you read any of these books?
Do any of them pique your interest?
What’s a historical fiction book you’re dying to read?
Comment below letting me know!